U17 Challenge Cup
Details to follow
- Each squad can have a maximum of 25 players. Each club must provide a qualified referee.
- Clubs will be divided into 6 groups (3 groups competing on each group Saturday)
- The six group winners will qualify for the Cup quarter finals. The best two runners up will join them in the quarter finals.
- The remaining four runners up will parachute into the Plate semi-finals meaning 12 teams progress into the finals weekend.
- After group games are completed, the draw for the Cup quarter finals and Plate semi finals will take place.
- Cup and Plate winners and runners-up will receive medals
- Burgers and drinks will be available to each player on each Saturday.
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, sandwiches and cakes will on sale throughout the day.
- The cost of entry is €125 per team.
- Should clubs struggle to field an Under 17 panel, players can be drafted from Under 16s, No Under 18s will be allowed to participate. IRFU or proof of age documents should be available for inspection.